Concrete Core Heating and Cooling Systems, Piešťany
The client has chosen to build their new office according to a low-energy building standard. To do this, they applied a favourable building orientation to the North-South and green HVAC technology. The HVAC scheme consist of ground source heat pumps, ceiling cooling Uponor Contec ON on fibre feet (600 m²) suitable for exposing concrete and mechanical hygienic fresh air ventilation.
Datos del proyecto:
- Piešťany, Eslovaquia
- Edificio de oficinas
- Finalización: 2017
- Uponor Contec on fibre feet (600 m²), Uponor Velum panels (108 pcs.), Uponor Thermal Sockets (20 pcs.)
- The Office building is built as a reference and representative for a significant investor.
- The project was designed by architect Delta Projektconsult in Revit using BIM logic, which enabled a clearer communication among stakeholders, optimalisation of investment cost and applied materials.
- There are installed /used thermally activated building systems, Radiant heating / cooling systems.
- The client has decided to build their new office according to a low-energy building standards.
- It underlines a new trend in Slovakia; customer wanted to achieve more sustainable and comfortable cooling solutions for his building
- The 3-storey office building is located in city of Pieštany.
- Estimated project budget: €3,7 million EUR
Hay 8 imágenes en esta galería
- Investor: Ekom spol. s. r.o.
- Architect and consultant: Delta Projektconsult Slovakia, s. r.o.
- Contractors: IN VEST s.r.o., KVT s.r.o., Synett s.r.o.
- Installations company: Klima Servis s.r.o.