Uponor has 50 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene solutions for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. Uponor offers its clients full service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
CONNECT. BUILD. INSPIRE.
We are currently hiring for an Engineered Solutions Consultant for the states of Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona. This in an incentivized position, encompassing Technical Sales, Project Management and Consultative Engineering Solutions skill set, experience and qualifications.
The Engineered Solutions Consultant is Uponor’s face to the industry and works to build lasting industry relationships, support the engineering community, manage projects, and ultimately drive sales. Uponor’s Engineered Solutions Consultants must possess a dynamic technical and interpersonal communication skill set.
Main tasks are
Each Engineered Solutions Consultant is responsible for a predefined geographic territory and works in coordination with Uponor’s Marketing, Engineering, and Operations teams to grow the business in their respective territory. Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide technical support and resources to the Engineering Design Community,
- Coordinate drawing and specification development with Uponor’s Engineering Department,
- Manage projects through design, bid, and construction phases to ensure flawless execution,
- Coordinate production and delivery with contractor and Uponor Manufacturing,
- Identify and penetrate key engineering and client accounts,
- Develop a territory specific marketing and call plan focused on business growth,
- Organize and lead large and small scale technical presentations,
- Maintain an accurate client database and develop a routine repeat touch process,
- Manage project and opportunity pipeline.